On May 5, 2020, the NCBE made their official announcement regarding the July 2020 Bar Exam.
Based on this information, NCBE has determined that there will most likely be a sufficient number of July examinees to administer the bar exam. Accordingly, we plan to make our exam materials (MBE, MEE, and MPT) available to those jurisdictions that choose to administer an exam in July.NCBE, 2020
At this time, less than half of the jurisdictions have delayed or rescheduled the exam away from July 2020. As a result, the NCBE will be offering the exam materials and grading for three potential dates:
- July 28 – 29, 2020
- September 9 – 10, 2020
- September 30 – October 1, 2020
- Alaska — Rescheduled to Sept. 9 & 10
- California – Rescheduled to Sept. 9 – 10
- Connecticut – Rescheduled to Sept. 30 – Oct. 1
- Georgia – Rescheduled to Sept. 9 – 10
- Hawai’i – Rescheduled to Sept. 9 – 10
- Illinois – Rescheduled to Sept. 9 – 10
- Maine – Rescheduled to Sept. 30 – Oct. 1
- Massachusetts – Rescheduled to Sept. 30 – Oct. 1
- Minnesota – July 2020 & alternative Sept. 9 – 10
- New Hampshire – Rescheduled for Sept. 9 – 10
- New Jersey – Rescheduled for Sept. 9 – 10
- New Mexico – Postponed. Dates TBA
- New York – Rescheduled for Sept. 9 – 10
- Seating is limited. So not everyone will be able to take New York.
- Pennsylvania – Rescheduled to Sept. 9 – 10
- Rhode Island – Postponed. Dates TBA
- Tennessee – July 2020 & alternative Sept. 30 – Oct. 1
- Texas – July 2020 & alternative Sept. 9 – 10
- Vermont – Rescheduled for Sept. 9 – 10
- Washington, DC – Cancelled.
- May be rescheduled
- Guam – Rescheduled for Sept. 9 – 10
The information offered through our Services is general information only and may not apply to every individual. We make no warranties or promises regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of the data herein. This information is not intended for reliance. Under no circumstances will Blessing Associates, LLC or its owners & operators be liable for any problems that may result from using or reading this information. Individuals with a particular issue are recommended to contact attorney’s privately for tailored solutions.
The use of the Internet or phone as means of contacting this firm or any individual attorney of this
firm will not establish an attorney‐client relationship, thus do not use this form to submit confidential or time‐sensitive information. Whether you are a new or existing client of the firm, Blessing Associates, LLC cannot represent you on any new matter until the firm has made a determination that there is no conflict of interest and that it is willing and otherwise able to accept the new engagement. Unless
and until Blessing Associates, LLC has informed you it is willing and able to accept your new matter, do not send the firm any information or documents that you consider private or confidential. No attorney-client relationship is created without the formal signature of a contract and prior agreement by both parties. Continued use of our Services serves as evidence that you approve our Privacy Policies and Terms & Conditions.