Deadline for 1099-B, 1099-S, and 1099-MISC

Financial institutions are responsible for sending their clients the Form 1099-B covering the sale of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. Clients should also be sent their Form 1099-S covering the sale or exchange of real estate. Finally, most qualifying persons should be sent their 1099-MISC by this date.